Property Manager: David Hillestad
Assessment Payments: Assessment payments are due on the first day of each month. A late charge of $10.00 is applied for any assessment received after the 10th of the month.
Assessment Fee Payment Options
Maintenance Service: Routine and emergency maintenance requests should be called into our office at 225-7440. Any major disturbance or incident necessitating the police or fire department should first be called into 911 and then our office.
Certificates of Insurance: Please contact USI Insurance Services directly at CLRochester@usi.com or fax your request to them at 585-736-5850.
Refuse & Recycling: Pick up is on Thursday by Waste Management. Bulky or bulk-waste pickups are available to certain Waste Management customers. Terms, fees and conditions may apply. Learn more and easily schedule your “bulky” pickup from your myWMaccount. Items considered bulky include: Appliances, TV’s and electronics, Household furniture.
Some items are too hazardous for recycling or disposal in a landfill. Search for a drop-off location that accepts these items and plan for drop-off. Fees, terms and conditions may apply.
- Paint, stain, varnish, thinner and adhesives
- Automotive products such as old fuel, anti-freeze, brake fluid, motor oil and oil filters
- Aerosol cans
- Fluorescent light bulbs and lamps
- Computer equipment
- Dead animals
- Garden products including pesticides, herbicides and fertilizers
- Propane tanks and fire extinguishers
- Pool or photographic chemicals
- Thermostats, thermometers and other items containing mercury
- Expired prescriptions and non-prescription medications (no controlled substances)
- Sharps (syringes, needles, etc.)
- Ammunitions, firearms
Landscaping: Mowing day to be announced, weather permitting
Alterations or Additions: No alteration or addition may be made to the common areas or the exterior of the building or grounds without the prior written consent of the Board of Directors or its duly appointed Architectural Committee.